Endless Escape

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Flowers and poetry.

I believe that little things add value to life. Of course I am lucky enough not to suffer from any major disease, have a house to go to in the evening when I'm done with work, comfortable clothing and able to eat regularly. So, everyday, my morning thoughts are for my brothers and sisters who can't enjoy the comfort of basic necessities and struggle to make it. Love to you first and foremost.
Amongst the little things that make my life better are flowers and poetry. Buy some flowers for yourself or for the one you love; watch her/his heart smile and rejoice in the act. Simple, but revolutionary as true love always is.
Start the day reading a poem; it will open up your soul and get it ready to welcome the beauty of the world. 'Cause there is beauty out there, even if it takes a lot of effort to embrace.
I have been dabbling with writing short two-liners poems lately. Here's one I particularly like, I wrote about a drifting relationship. I am sorry it's a bit sad, but life is sweet and sour isn't it?
"There is no sugar in my tea
And, most probably, there's a distance between you and me".

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home